question

Aurélien Chaillot avatar image
Aurélien Chaillot asked Craig Chan answered

Get all contents without limit

I would like to get the contents with the route .../1.0/contents and the results are limited to 30. How can I access to the others results ?

Thank you.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

What kind of content? And where do you get the 30 limit? Please ask with a clear question with a little background info so I can help.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Aurélien Chaillot avatar image
Aurélien Chaillot answered Phong Vu commented

Thank you to answer me Phong Vu.

I use Postman to make requests to the API to get content (https://developers.ringcentral.com/engage/digital/api-reference/Contents/getAllContents).

And as you can see below, the default limit is 30 (150 max when I precise it).capture-decran-2021-03-16-a-194049.pngIt's usual to have a limit but I can't find how I can do to access to the others results.

Thank you for your help.

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks. Someone from the Engage team will help you with this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Craig Chan avatar image
Craig Chan answered

Try using the "offset". Let's say the limit is 30. Then you can invoke the API again with "offset": 31. To get the next 30 just up the offset so the next 30 is "offset": 61.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys