Solved

Call queue voicemail mark as read

• 18 March 2021
  • 2 replies

According to this article ((1) Update Call Queue Messages and Notification Settings on the RingCentral Online Account), which by now may have been conveniently changed, it states that the option mark voicemails as read once they've been emailed should be available to select. However, the whole advanced settings menu is missing with no way to enable it.

Live Chat tried to tell me it's better for it to go to a specific extension, and create an email distribution group which is great but then the forwarded users personal voicemail will also go the distribution group.

All I'm trying to achieve is once a call comes into the call queue group and goes to voicemail, it gets automatically marked as read once the email goes it with the attachment on. Doesn't seem there is a way to do this unless I'm mistaken?

icon

Best answer by tak-it1 1 April 2021, 22:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @Brendan Richman, can you send us a screenshot of your Call Queue Messages and Notification Settings where the option should be on it?

@ Brendan - it's a bug. You need to delete your managers, go back to your notifications -> settings -> "edit" and you'll see the drop down with no managers added to the queue. From there, you'll see the advanced tab. Keep in mind - you need to delete the queue first as there is no option to remove all managers once you've created a queue. So, when recreating, don't add the managers and select "user manager's email" instead and continue on.