question

Andrew Golomb avatar image
Andrew Golomb asked Becky-Community_Manager edited

Where can I find my contract?

I'm in the admin portal, but I can't find the actual contract term details anywhere!

billing
7 comments
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I'm sure he thinks I'm trying to switch to another provider, so he doesn't want me to have my contract, but in fact, I need it for my accountant!

1 Like 1 ·

@Andrew Golomb We're happy to assist.
We'll connect with your account manager.

-1 Like -1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ ·

@Andrew Golomb To quickly follow up - we've connected with your account manager and he should be reaching out.
Please don't hesitate to contact us directly at Community.Support@RingCentral.com if we can assist further.

-1 Like -1 ·

Hello @Andrew Golomb! Your contract is not available in your admin portal. It would be best if you get in touch with your Account Manager. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Andrew Golomb avatar image Andrew Golomb jenn-community-moderator ♦ ·

he's not responding to my emails!

1 Like 1 ·

My account manager never responds to me either. We used to have a local person, but now it's someone in another part of the state. I think RingCentral reduced the number of account managers company wide and they probably have more accounts than they can handle.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app