News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Where can I find my contract?
Tags: billing
Mar 17, 2021 at 9:54am   •   3 replies  •  1 likes
Andrew Golomb

I'm in the admin portal, but I can't find the actual contract term details anywhere!

on Mar 17, 2021 at 10:01am   •  0 likes

Hello @Andrew Golomb! Your contract is not available in your admin portal. It would be best if you get in touch with your Account Manager. Thank you!

on Mar 17, 2021 at 10:04am   •  1 likes

he's not responding to my emails!

on Mar 18, 2021 at 8:24am   •  1 likes

My account manager never responds to me either. We used to have a local person, but now it's someone in another part of the state. I think RingCentral reduced the number of account managers company wide and they probably have more accounts than they can handle.

on Mar 18, 2021 at 8:44am   •  0 likes

@eddie-fesperman We've reached out to your Account Manager, Karen, directly. We understand your frustration and we'll be glad to facilitate in getting you connected.
Please reach out to us via email for further concerns - Community.Support@RingCentral.com

on May 3, 2022 at 1:33pm   •  0 likes

Becky, I would like my account manager to call me also. I need a copy of my contract.

on Mar 17, 2021 at 10:06am   •  1 likes

I'm sure he thinks I'm trying to switch to another provider, so he doesn't want me to have my contract, but in fact, I need it for my accountant!

on Mar 17, 2021 at 10:09am   •  -1 likes

@Andrew Golomb We're happy to assist.
We'll connect with your account manager.

on Mar 17, 2021 at 12:44pm   •  -1 likes

@Andrew Golomb To quickly follow up - we've connected with your account manager and he should be reaching out.
Please don't hesitate to contact us directly at Community.Support@RingCentral.com if we can assist further.

1 Answer
answered on Jun 23, 2022 at 11:50am  

I am also waiting to see my contract....we signed it in 2017 and it's been auto renewing ever since. I want to stop the auto renew and see my signed contract but my account rep Mark won't reply to my emails!

answered on May 3, 2022 at 1:32pm  

I would like my account manager to call me also. I need a copy of my contract.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us