question

Andre Dickerson avatar image
Andre Dickerson asked Andre Dickerson answered

Is there a way to add a Manager to a Call Queue that is already made.

I have a Call Queue and I am the manager of that call queue. How do I add another manager to a part of that call queue.

call queues
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered

Hello Andre, you can add and remove call queue members. Click HERE to know more. Thank you!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Andre Dickerson answered

That is how to add members I need to add another manager?

1 |3000

Joe Cache avatar image
Joe Cache answered

Jenn was close - just look a little bit above on the Queue details:1616168883415.png

You may also want to check the Notification email for the voicemails for the group - I found that if you have a distribution group set in exchange, you can add that email address, and any missed calls - that voicemail then goes to the dist_group.

1616168883415.png (12.9 KiB)
1 |3000

Andre Dickerson answered

When I click in there I only see my name and have no way of adding some one to the listingmsedge-p47e9isga4.png

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app