question

Kristen Plichta avatar image
Kristen Plichta asked Kristen Plichta answered

Need to block enabling of audio and video as a host of meeting

As a host of a meeting, I need to disable audio and video for attendees and block them from enabling. I need to enable one at a time. I have tried in RC Meetings and in the RC app (newest versions). I found info in articles online including pics. Says to click on Participants and then there should be three dots at the top of the participant box. This menu has all the options I'm looking for, but my app (both desktop and mobile) does not have the three dots.

meetings
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Kristen, is your app updated to the latest version?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Kristen Plichta avatar image
Kristen Plichta answered

Yes. I finally figured out today that I had to make RingCentral Video my preferred video service. Ideally, I'd like to be able to launch a meeting I previously created in RingCentral Meetings within the RCV platform, but that doesn't seem possible. I sent the meeting invitation some time ago and only recently learned I wouldn't be able to control as much as I want to.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app