question

Cory Craig avatar image
Cory Craig asked

Ring Central & Insightly Integration Call Log,How do I remove call logs as events with the Insightly & Ring Central integration?

The Insightly & Ring Central Integration currently logs phone calls as past events that show up on a users calendar. While building this out, I realized that 40+ calls a day for a user will render the calendar as virtually inoperable as it is bogged down by call logs. Is there a way to stop Insightly from posting the call log to the calendar while leaving it show under the "activity" tab of the respective lead?

The one flaw I have found with the most recent integration between Ring Central & Insightly is that calls are logged as past events within Insightly. While this is a good thing, those past calls are listed on the calendar as an event. When 40 calls are made a day, the calendar gets to jumbled where it makes it virtually inoperable. Is there a way to stop the call logs being posted to the calendar?

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app