question

Tickets For Time Inc. avatar image
Tickets For Time Inc. asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

My business number was forwarded to unknown number. Unauthorized access to my account!

My phone number's call forward settings on ext 7, ending in 8561 was changed in Dec to an unknown number. Someone accessed my account and made these changes. I am the only user and one with access to my accounts. The history log also does not display AM or PM like on ALL the other actions on my account, weird huh? Like it was an internal thing. I hope nobody there is making unauthorized changes to my account.

I called and your Support team said it came from the device I used to log in. Why would I forward my business line to an unknown number of 6502125156? One of your reps said it was a Ring Central number, not sure if that was correct. I need to know who and how this happened, and to be sure it does not happen again. I have already changed the password on this extension.

authentication
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Sorry to hear about this.
We're glad to reach out to your account manager to have them connect with you on this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app