question

Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce avatar image
Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce asked Becky-Community_Manager edited

How do I delete uninvited guests who have never been contacts?

The mobile app has random strangers listed under "Guests" that need to be deleted.

When I upgraded my app, over 40 "guests" appeared. I couldn't delete them so I uninstalled and reinstalled the old app. It recently upgraded and I have unwanted guests. How do I delete them?

contacts
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

Not sure, but please check the below link once, hope this can solve:

https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/95499/how-do-i-delete-a-contact.html

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello, let me create a case for you and assign it to our Tech Support Team so they can check on your issue. Please send us details including your RC number, name and contact number at community.support@ringcentral.com. Looking forward to hear back from you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce avatar image Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce commented ·

I appreciate the help! I have used my cell phone this whole time. I signed in on a desktop, signed into the app on desktop, and was able to delete the uninvited guests. Thank you!!

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce commented ·

It's good to hear that your issue is resolved, Emily.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app