question

Nancy Marshall avatar image
Nancy Marshall asked mary-community-moderator commented

Assignees dropped. Assignees can't see a task.

Why are assignees names being dropped off of tasks on Glip? Even when we edit the task and add the assignee back on, it drops them again. Also, we are having a problem with Assignees not being able to see their tasks even though they are listed as an assignee on a task.

ringcentral app
8 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Nancy, is this happening on two or more tasks?

0 Likes 0 ·
Nancy Marshall avatar image Nancy Marshall commented ·

Yes it is. This happens frequently to different users and on different tasks.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Nancy Marshall commented ·

Are you the one who created the tasks?

0 Likes 0 ·

Sometimes it's me. All of us share in creating tasks. But we are finding that it happens mostly when Howard creates the task. He doesn't have the ability to choose which team the task is assigned to. I am not sure how to fix that on his settings. This has been an issue for more than a year but is now causing issues with tax returns getting stuck on someone's list because they can't see the task. I can see all of the tasks unless Howard enters them and doesn't add me as an assignee.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Nancy Marshall commented ·

Nancy, it shows that you have created a ticket regarding this. It has been assigned to a Tech Support. Kindly check your email as the agent sent you one. He might call you later.

0 Likes 0 ·
Nancy Marshall avatar image Nancy Marshall mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

They just called and are trying to help me fix the issue. Thank you for your help!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

We are still using Ring Central Classic as the new Ring Central does not have Sections.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app