question

Hal Greene avatar image
Hal Greene asked Phong Vu answered

How long does it take to review an app for graduation?

Hello guys! First time here, first of all, thanks for reading this. Yesterday, we applied for graduation, but we need a review and we were looking to know how long that will take? Is it a day, a week, or more? I saw a lot of people posting here and leave their APP info so I will do the same. No rush, we only want to know what's next? If we want to add the fax are we going to need to wait again or when we get accepted it's going to be good for all the future APP agreements.

Client ID: ek8mHDoAQoyi4VJLe8mqRA

Username: +19294732849

Thank you If you need any info just contact me over email or here, thank you so much!

graduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

It takes some time.

Please submit a help ticket with your application ID and your request.

This will speed up the process. The backend team will take care of the remaining steps.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Normally, a private app will not need to go thru a graduation review process. However, because your private app has the SMS permission, so it must go thru the review process which can takes up to 2 business days. I think it will be graduated soon today.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys