question

Joey Garcia avatar image
Joey Garcia asked anon-user Deactivated edited

How can I keep tabs on Toll Free usage in Contact Center?

I have a Toll Free number for my Contact Center. I'm sure you already know, that with RingCentral you need to purchase Toll Free minute bundles for the Contact Center. Since our call volume is seasonal the bundle will be different for each month so I need to predict the volume ahead of time, or at least before the billing cycle ends.

Can someone help me put together a report that can help me calculate the Toll Free minute usage? I figure it's something where I can filter on Toll Free DNIS number and then sum up the minutes.

I've tried building a report with Contact Duration, but I think the Callback skews everything.

I'm assuming that I should be summing up InBound Phone Calls that never used the Callback. For the InBound Phone Calls that used a CallBack, I should probably only sum up the PreQueue Time, and InQueue Time? I'm assuming that when the system calls the customer back, it's not using my TF minutes therefore I shouldn't count that time.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

analytics and reportingcontact center
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Joey, you may ask for assistance from your Account Manager regarding this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Joey Garcia avatar image Joey Garcia mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

That seems to be the standard answer, but even the Account Managers are limited to their visibility. They have to request the information from anther team which seems like they can only get the information for the previous month. I'm looking for live up-to-date data. Seems like the only way to do that are with Contact Center custom reports.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Joey Garcia commented ·

You may create a case online instead to ask assistance from Technical Support for pulling up your reports. You may also call 24/7 Customer Support at 1-888-898-4591

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app