question

Saeed Akhter avatar image
Saeed Akhter asked Phong Vu edited

SANBOX API Calls Status Not updated for Graduating to Production

screen-shot-2021-05-02-at-122449-pm.pngHave made some 86 API calls where the requirement is to do 20. The stats show correctly on the dashboard but the "Status and Review" page shows NO API calls made so far. What am I missing ? OR is this a defect in the UI or something else?

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu edited
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Saeed Akhter avatar image Saeed Akhter commented ·

screen-shot-2021-05-04-at-113929-am.pngYes, I do meet the item#2 requirement (see attached) screen-shot-2021-05-04-at-113825-am.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Saeed Akhter commented ·

Not sure about the check mark on error, but I see lots of pink color (403) on the graph. You should check also the list of permissions to see if there are some permissions that you have not exercised. Give me the app client id so I can help have a look at it too.

0 Likes 0 ·
Saeed Akhter avatar image Saeed Akhter Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Client ID Me33R2WzQV66yjsBiOCGSw

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys