question

Mohammad Hamdan avatar image
Mohammad Hamdan asked Mohammad Hamdan commented

Using the API, in the sandbox environment. Can I obtain full access to my companies data?

Using the API, in the sandbox environment. Can I obtain full access to my companies data? As of right now, I can make calls using the API to see call logs but there is not data. I want to be able to pull the live data. is it possible? , Using the API, in the sandbox environment. Can we obtain full access to my company's data? If not is it possible to do so? As of right now call logs are empty...

rest api
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mohammad Hamdan avatar image Mohammad Hamdan commented ·

Thank you for your response. But my company is using RingCentral to make calls daily. How do I access that data?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Mohammad Hamdan commented ·

You have to test your app on sandbox and pass the graduation requirements, then graduate your app to the production, where you can authenticate a user under the production to read your company real call logs.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mohammad Hamdan avatar image Mohammad Hamdan Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you! I will try this and see if that works.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Most probably you did not make any call in and out from your sandbox. That is why you don't have any data in the call log database. Read this blog to get more info about how to access company/user call log.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys