question

Barney Stone avatar image
Barney Stone asked Phong Vu answered

Consultant needed

I am developing an interface between RingCentral and Microsoft Access, using VBA code. I only have to support sending and receiving text messages. I have that working, but need help adding support for including image files in sent and received messages. I need a paid consultant who has experience supporting SMS messaging in an off-line (PC based) environment, who can help me get these last pieces working. I probably only need an hour or two of assistance.

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I am not sure who can help you here. But as you got help from a member with login, send messages and read the message store. That is the critical part and the most specific to RingCentral API. Now, loading an image from a file and create an attachment in VBA should be normal and not the RingCentral API specific aspect. For that, I think you will get better help from MS VBA community or from stack overflow.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys