article

Rylie avatar image
Rylie Deactivated posted Porter Berryman commented

Feature Friday: Shared Voicemail

Happy Friday, Community friends!

This #featurefriday, we're highlighting shared voicemail.

Whether it’s the front-desk staff at a doctor’s office or a customer feedback line, there are scenarios where multiple people may need to access a common voicemail account as part of their everyday responsibilities. For organizations that need voicemail storage and access to be tied to job function—rather than accessed only by specific, named individuals—we’re unveiling shared voicemail.

Shared voicemail allows organizations to designate multiple users as co-recipients for voicemail, improving team efficiency and communication. With shared common voice mailboxes, messages can be listened to, saved, or deleted by any user who is added as a co-recipient.

screen-shot-2021-10-22-at-25334-pm.png

Learn more here.

phoneadmin portalvoicemail
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Porter Berryman avatar image Porter Berryman commented ·

I've added Co-recipients to the mailboxes I need multiple users to access. However, I don't know how to now listent to any of the voicemails. They do not show up in each Co-recipients user apps. How do we access these voicemails?

0 Likes 0 ·

Article

Contributors

Jessica-Community_Moderator contributed to this article Rylie-Community_Moderator contributed to this article
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app