I can't set my business hours properly, getting CMN-101 error

• 7 October 2023
  • 0 replies

If you are getting a CMN-101 error when trying to update a business' office hours via the API, for example: "errors": [{ "errorCode": "CMN-101", "message": "Parameter [schedule.weeklyRanges.monday.to] value is invalid.", "parameterName": "schedule.weeklyRanges.monday.to" }] Then the most likely reason is because the times being input via the API are not correct. The common way this error is triggered is when a developer is trying to specify that their business is open for an entire 24-hour period, i.e. my business is open all day long on Fridays. Intuitively a developer might specify the following in this circumstance: * From time: 00:00 * To time: 24:00 However, as silly as it may seem at first, technically the time "24:00" doesn't actually exist. Right? Think about this progression of time... * March 23, 2023, 23:58 * March 23, 2023, 23:59 - one minute later * March 24, 2023, 00:00 - one minute later and the next day So the fix is therefore quite simple. Set the from and to times as follows: * From time: 00:00 * To time: 23:59 And don't worry, our UI will report this as open all day long just as you most likely would prefer.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!