Skip to main content
Solved

Can you sync Bullhorn CRM with your RingCentral address book?

• 12 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Is there a way to pull my contact list data from our Bullhorn CRM to my RingCentral Application to identify any incoming calls or incoming SMS messages based on our Bullhorn CRM data?  Also to sync the contact data from our Bullhorn CRM into the RingCentral dialer or SMS field for outgoing calls and text messages without using the Tenfold extensions and solely utilizing RingCentral applications?  

2 replies

Hi @Michael Myles,

I believe we had started this conversation via emails already. Let’s discuss over there.

Also to put my answers here so that other users can see.

Is there a way to pull my contact list data from our Bullhorn CRM to my RingCentral Application to identify any incoming calls or incoming SMS messages based on our Bullhorn CRM data?

Not for current design. The extension only pulls contact info when users request it. It won’t keep all contact in-sync all the time. The recommended work flow is:

1. Go to Bullhorn contact/candidate page
  2. Use click-to-dial to make calls or SMS messages

Rather than searching Bullhorn contacts from within the extension itself.

Also to sync the contact data from our Bullhorn CRM into the RingCentral dialer or SMS field for outgoing calls and text messages without using the Tenfold extensions and solely utilizing RingCentral applications?  

I assume that you want to talk about a feature request here: CRM contact syncing feature. I’ve replied in the email to you and to Byrne Reese, our Product Manager. We can schedule a meeting and talk about new feature requests with Byrne.

Badge +1

Also to sync the contact data from our Bullhorn CRM into the RingCentral dialer or SMS field for outgoing calls and text messages without using the Tenfold extensions and solely utilizing RingCentral applications?  

I assume that you want to talk about a feature request here: CRM contact syncing feature. I’ve replied in the email to you and to Byrne Reese, our Product Manager. We can schedule a meeting and talk about new feature requests with Byrne.

Hey, I wanted to introduce myself - I am the @ByrneReese that Da is mentioning above. This is a feature we are looking closely at, and is on our roadmap. We are working internally to decide the way and the best team within the company to deliver this capability. So right now, there is nothing certain in our plans, except our strong desire to deliver this capability, and some initial groundwork we are laying in our APIs to make this possible in the future. 

We are looking into one possible feature that could help here, but is certainly not the full solution you are looking for. That feature would allow you to save a CRM contact to your personal address book in RingCentral. This would be a manual action, and so would not scale across an entire company very well. 

If you can think of other small enhancements we could make that would offer incremental improvements, please share. We would love to make headway on this problem!