Question

Participants kicked out from breakout rooms

• 16 June 2021
  • 3 replies

I facilitate meetings in RingCentral daily and use breakout rooms as part of the session. I have new participants in almost every session. Everything works fine most of the time, but...

This week, two of my participants had some difficulty with RingCentral’s breakout rooms this week. Typically, when I close the breakout rooms, the participants get 60 seconds to return to the main room before they are “kicked out”. However, these two people (and only these two) do not get the option and warning time. As soon as I hit Close All Rooms, they are immediately sent back to the main room. Everyone else is allowed to stay in the breakouts for the 60 seconds remaining.

We tried to check their settings and mine to see if we could determine the issue, but can’t seem to find anything that would make it one way for them (no warning) and the other way for the rest of the participants (60 seconds warning time).

Have you heard of this issue?

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi Atom, are they joining through the browser or they have the app?

Just wanted to follow up on this, just wanted to check if it's a known issue or it's just a glitch?

Hi @Mary-Community_Moderator , here is the screenshot, as you can see whatever options that I choose, it just returns to "please select product" text

1.png