question

Jody Young avatar image
Jody Young asked mary-community-moderator answered

Performance Reports subscription

When setting up a subscription to have a report from yesterday emailed it is sending 2 days ago instead of yesterday's calls? Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

analytics and reporting
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Jody Young, can you please share a screenshot of your current setup? Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Jody Young avatar image Jody Young mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

1626287050738.png

Does this help? Our Sales Calls report is saved for "Yesterday" but this morning we received report for 7/12 instead of 7/13

0 Likes 0 ·
1626287050738.png (29.9 KiB)
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Jody Young commented ·

Thank you for sharing this. I am coordinating with Analytics Team to see where the issue is.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

@Jody Young, please see our Analytics Team's recommendation:

The subscription is set to arrive at 12 AM.

Let's say we want to get info today at 12 AM June 16.

If we want to get the full June 15 day (12 AM June 15 - 12 AM June 16), the preset in the Performance report should be set to TODAY.

If we want to get the full June 14 day (12 AM June 14 - 12 AM June 15), the preset in the Performance Report should be set to YESTERDAY.

Such misunderstanding happened due to 12 AM, which is on the edge of 2 dates (June 15 and June 16).

Let me know if you want more clarifications.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app