question

Phil Dudman avatar image
Phil Dudman asked Kyle Heney commented

Scheduled meetings don't appear on the video meetings page

I have two meetings scheduled but none of them appear. How can I fix this?

meetings
7 comments
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hi @Phil Dudman, can you please provide a screenshot so we can check? Thank you!

1 Like 1 ·

Thank you.

1628808545652.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1628808545652.png (216.6 KiB)

@Phil Dudman Were you using the Outlook Plugin by chance?

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Becky. Thanks for your reply. I have set up the link to Outlook. The details show up in my Outlook calendar, which is great. But the problem - no listing on my meetings page - existed before I linked Outlook. I'd like to have the option to edit scheduled meetings

0 Likes 0 ·

I was having this issue as well and realized it was only showing meetings for the current week. Once I moved it into next week, it disappeared. Any idea on how long this fix will be?

0 Likes 0 ·

Hello @Matt Rhoads, I recently checked on it, and it is still not resolved.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kyle Heney avatar image Kyle Heney mary-community-moderator ♦ ·

We also have this issue --- we don't use Google or Microsoft calendars and need our meetings to show in Business Connect without the need to connect them to an external calendar service. This used to work with "Meetings" but no longer works with "Videos".

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hello @Phil Dudman, there is currently a known issue with scheduled meetings in the RingCentral App. The Product Engineers are already working to resolve the issue. We'll give you an update when it's fixed.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Marc Sachs avatar image
Marc Sachs answered Marc Sachs edited

This may have to do with not connecting to Google or O365. I had a user schedule a meeting using the website and it opened an account on outlook.com which then was displayed as a schedule meeting on the website. We have an on Prem Exchange server and we are running into feature issues that would not exist if on O365.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app