question

Phil Dudman avatar image
Phil Dudman asked mary-community-moderator commented

Scheduled meetings don't appear on the video meetings page

I have two meetings scheduled but none of them appear. How can I fix this?

meetings
16 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Phil Dudman, can you please provide a screenshot so we can check? Thank you!

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello @Phil Dudman, there is currently a known issue with scheduled meetings in the RingCentral App. The Product Engineers are already working to resolve the issue. We'll give you an update when it's fixed.

1 Like 1 ·
Kyle Heney avatar image Kyle Heney mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Mary-Community_Moderator ,

Do you have any update on this from the product team? The mobile app works fine, but the Windows desktop app still does not show scheduled meetings video meetings if there is no connection to Microsoft or Google calendars. Meeting Info can be manually copied and pasted into a separate scheduler, but only during the Scheduling process. If it is not done at that time, users have no way of accessing their meeting info afterwards and must schedule their meeting again. It's a very clunky process.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Kyle Heney commented ·

Hello @Kyle Heney, sorry for not updating you as I have overlooked this thread. Upon verifying with the Product Team, it turns out that meetings, events, and contacts will only appear in the RingCentral app when you connect Microsoft or Google calendars. Those are currently the only options. Please add a feature request in our Ideas Portal regarding this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Phil Dudman avatar image Phil Dudman mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you, Mary for letting me know

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Phil Dudman commented ·

You're welcome!

0 Likes 0 ·
Phil Dudman avatar image Phil Dudman commented ·

Thank you.

1628808545652.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1628808545652.png (216.6 KiB)
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Phil Dudman commented ·

@Phil Dudman Were you using the Outlook Plugin by chance?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phil Dudman avatar image Phil Dudman commented ·

Hi Becky. Thanks for your reply. I have set up the link to Outlook. The details show up in my Outlook calendar, which is great. But the problem - no listing on my meetings page - existed before I linked Outlook. I'd like to have the option to edit scheduled meetings

0 Likes 0 ·
Marc Sachs avatar image Marc Sachs commented ·

This may have to do with not connecting to Google or O365. I had a user schedule a meeting using the website and it opened an account on outlook.com which then was displayed as a schedule meeting on the website. We have an on Prem Exchange server and we are running into feature issues that would not exist if on O365.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app