Question

Scheduled meetings don't appear on the video meetings page

• 12 August 2021
  • 6 replies

I have two meetings scheduled but none of them appear. How can I fix this?

6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @Phil Dudman, can you please provide a screenshot so we can check? Thank you!

Thank you.

1628808545652.png

Hi Becky. Thanks for your reply. I have set up the link to Outlook. The details show up in my Outlook calendar, which is great. But the problem - no listing on my meetings page - existed before I linked Outlook. I'd like to have the option to edit scheduled meetings

Userlevel 2

Hello @Phil Dudman, there is currently a known issue with scheduled meetings in the RingCentral App. The Product Engineers are already working to resolve the issue. We'll give you an update when it's fixed.

This may have to do with not connecting to Google or O365. I had a user schedule a meeting using the website and it opened an account on outlook.com which then was displayed as a schedule meeting on the website. We have an on Prem Exchange server and we are running into feature issues that would not exist if on O365.

I was having this issue as well and realized it was only showing meetings for the current week. Once I moved it into next week, it disappeared. Any idea on how long this fix will be?