question

Lacey Oldson avatar image
Lacey Oldson asked Anirban answered

How do I set up forwarding only on certain days/times?

I work in the office two days a week and from home three. I'd like calls to be automatically transferred to my cell phone when forwarded to my extension during the days I'm home and to my Polycom phone days I'm in the office. Outside of office hours, I'd like calls to get an after hours type message. Is it possible to set things up like this?

call handlingcall forwarding
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi @Lacey Oldson, this is possible. Configure your Custom Answering Rules to set it up. Check the KB article, https://support.ringcentral.com/article/How-to-access-the-advanced-call-handling-feature.html.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

In online Admin portal you can easily setup under Users > Manage Users > Call Handling & Forwarding where under Custom Rules tab you can set any custom config for any date and time

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app