question

matt-gregory10471 avatar image
matt-gregory10471 asked mary-community-moderator commented

Service status portal notifications

Is there currently any option to tailor service outage notifications? We would like to be able to modify the frequency or specify which type of outage triggers notifications instead of getting them hourly for every single service outage that may not affect our account.

notificationsoutageservice interruption
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

matt-gregory10471 avatar image matt-gregory10471 commented ·

We are getting service alerts to our HelpDesk at an email which is not associated to any RC extension. So far no one from RC support has been able to help me with where these alerts are being generated. It would still be nice to have some granularity for service based notifications without an associated user. Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ matt-gregory10471 commented ·

Will you please send here a screenshot of a sample of the alert that it's getting?

0 Likes 0 ·
matt-gregory10471 avatar image matt-gregory10471 mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

We get these incident updates, that contain no actual information, just a do not reply template. These arrive to an email that we don't have associated to any user or queue extension. The notifications would be useful if they told us anything, but we'd rather be unsubscribed completely than keep getting these.screenshot-2021-11-12-090734.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

matt-gregory10471 avatar image matt-gregory10471 commented ·

Your link just takes me back to my original post.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ matt-gregory10471 commented ·

My bad! I updated it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app