question

Bradley Bristow-Stagg avatar image
Bradley Bristow-Stagg asked Bradley Bristow-Stagg commented

Meetings Recordings API constant 504

Hey folks,

I sent this email over a month ago and got no response, so going to assume that you're no longer monitoring that address. Also, the link you supply to check my tickets ends up in a complete loop and ends up routing me to RC England which doesn't accept my login.

PS Yes I am still getting this error and I have submitted tickets about it as well.

Sent: Thursday, 14 October 2021 9:52 AM
To: devsupport@learn.ringcentral.com
Subject: Service Temporary Unavailable on Get Account Meetings Recordings

Hey folks,

For the last three days, if I make a request to: https://platform.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/:accountId/meeting-recordings/ with a single meetingId field I get the following response:

{

"errorCode": "CMN-201",

"message": "Service Temporary Unavailable"

}

HOWEVER if I specify a meetingStartTimeFrom and or meetingStartTimeTo I get returned data, though they are not filtering correctly either. Example:
I have a known meeting I am trying to find by the StartTimeFrom/To, here is the raw data of the meeting:

{

"meeting": {

"id": "1448743814",

"topic": "McCartney Electrical Solutions - SESSION - INVOICING - Karen",

"startTime": "2021-08-10T23:00:15Z",

"uuid": "ULfWTpD3RDe+doRQQwoxaw=="

},

"recording": [

{

"id": "ac0eaeb2-c010-4e4f-905c-738125bd95c6",

"contentDownloadUri": "https://media.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/2194749014/extension/2203352014/meeting/ULfWTpD3RDe%252BdoRQQwoxaw%253D%253D/recordings/ac0eaeb2-c010-4e4f-905c-738125bd95c6/content",

"contentType": "video/mp4",

"size": 104587835,

"startTime": "2021-08-10T23:00:17Z",

"endTime": "2021-08-11T00:09:23Z",

"status": "COMPLETED",

"uuid": "ULfWTpD3RDe+doRQQwoxaw=="

}

]

}

Now, if I set meetingStartTimeFrom: 2021-08-10T23:00:00Z which is 15 secs before the startTime listed above I get no results:

page1.png

Changing the page number doesn’t change any of the returned data either:

page2.png

rest apimeetings
page1.png (147.8 KiB)
page2.png (141.5 KiB)
2 comments
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Your attachments do not show up?

0 Likes 0 ·

Can you see them now?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

vyshakhbabji avatar image
vyshakhbabji answered vyshakhbabji commented

The right email ID to reach to devsupport is devsupport@ringcentral.com , however we are ending email based supports. So you will need to open a support ticket using the link below:

https://developers.ringcentral.com/support/create-case

Can you please open a support ticket and provide the API Request Headers , Request body and Response and the team will investigate it further and will get back to you ?

1 comment
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Please expect some delay in the response due to Thanksgiving holidays. The team will be back on Monday morning.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys