question

arun-guha avatar image
arun-guha asked Suyash Joshi answered

In order to call this API endpoint, application needs to have [Analytics] permission

See Result containing errorCode below. How do I contact my Dev Support Contact to help resolve this Account App permissions error.

{ "errorCode": "Insufficient Permissions", "message": "In order to call this API endpoint, application needs to have [Analytics] permission", "errors": [ { "errorCode": "CMN-401", "message": "In order to call this API endpoint, application needs to have [Analytics] permission", "permissionName": "Analytics" } ], "permissionName": "Analytics" }

app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

vyshakhbabji avatar image
vyshakhbabji Deactivated answered

May I know what your clientID is?

If this is your app "
vmc_calllog" , added Analytics permissions.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Suyash Joshi avatar image
Suyash Joshi answered

Are you in the beta program? You can message us via RingCentral Team for beta users for any help with Analytics API including enabling permission etc

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys