Question

pubnub

• 4 April 2018
  • 2 replies

I am integrating ring central c# package to asp.net mvc5 application.Autherization is done and when i try to call subscription it shows an error like

"Could not load file or assembly 'PubNub-Messaging, Version=1.0.6201.20023, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=dc66f52ce6619f44' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)":"PubNub-Messaging, Version=1.0.6201.20023, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=dc66f52ce6619f44"

when i installed ring central client it added pubnub-messaging version 1.0.6151.29001, now i am unable to change the package.

This is my code,

var subscription = rc.Restapi().Subscription().New();

subscription.EventFilters.Add("/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/message-store");

subscription.EventFilters.Add("/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/presence");

subscription.ConnectEvent += (sender, args) =>

{

Console.WriteLine("Connected:");

Console.WriteLine(args.Message);

};

subscription.NotificationEvent += (sender, args) =>

{

Console.WriteLine("Notification:");

Console.WriteLine(args.notification);

};

subscription.ErrorEvent += (sender, args) =>

{

Console.WriteLine("Error:");

Console.WriteLine(args.Message);

};

var sub = await subscription.Register();

please reply regarding the issue

2 replies

@ashikh, Since this is a SDK-specific issue, I've created your post on the GitHub repo here. We'll have our C# experts look into this.

https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-csharp-client/issues/27
Which version of ringcentral-csharp-client did you install? Could you please try latest version instead?

Can you reproduce the issue with an hello world style sample project?  I cannot reproduce it myself. The code seems fine. It might be an issue of how your IDE install and manage dependencies