question

Tucker Harris avatar image
Tucker Harris asked john-oliphant answered

Export Company Directory To Excel

Good Day!

I have some users asking if I could export a phone directory out of RC, so far I haven't found anything like that in the settings or in their support guides. I was wondering if anyone else has done this in the past?

Thank you in advance!

settings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi @Tucker Harris This is currently not available. You may vote for this feature here.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ken Lin avatar image
Ken Lin answered mary-community-moderator commented

There is a way to copy the company directory to Excel manually. You'll need to highlight the list of contact info within each page and use the "Paste Special" feature in Excel. Paste as text and it will place each column in its proper place. Do this for each page of contacts that you have. Then when you're done, add the headers at the top row.

1 comment
1 |3000

Great suggestion, @Ken Lin. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
john-oliphant avatar image
john-oliphant answered

What about downloading the User list and deleting the extra columns in Excel? That doesn't get department queues or other main lines, but those aren't the bulk, at least in our system.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app