question

Zachary Spath avatar image
Zachary Spath asked Service Account commented

is something wrong with the app graduation process for webhooks?

I've deployed my app dozens of times over the past several months however this week I'm seeing a problem with the app graduation process. I've re-run my web hooks about 30 times and still they are not registering. 1647431228607.png

The permissions tab shows no Webhooks

1647431321846.png

But on the response times tab... what is this n11s? Somewhere RingCentral knows about my webhook subscriptions GET POST and DELETE requests....

1647431380317.png

Thank you,

Zak

ringcentral appwebhooksgraduation
1647431228607.png (59.2 KiB)
1647431321846.png (52.6 KiB)
1647431380317.png (10.7 KiB)
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Service Account commented

You can exercise the Webhook Subscriptions permission by subscribe, read, renew and delete a subscription several times. Just ignore the n11s/ next to the endpoint. It's an internal path which is not meant be shown there.

10 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Chays van Deventer avatar image Chays van Deventer commented ·

@Phong Vu Thank you for your Answer on Zak's Question.

From my side, I can say that I have tried this answer many time, and it just doesn't register the permission as being used.

Is there something else I can try as I am urgently needing to get my client to start using the integration.

My Client_ID = fk1w1cjvQQqptDvg52_sgQ

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Chays van Deventer commented ·

Can you call the extension/call-log a few times and reduce the error % by making more successful API calls. I can help graduate by bypassing the Call Control and Webhook Subscriptions once you are done with the above mentioned.screen-shot-2022-03-16-at-95833-am.png

1 Like 1 ·
Chays van Deventer avatar image Chays van Deventer Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

@Phong Vu We are currently doing that as we speak. These additional errors and endpoint occurred while we attempted all possible routes to have the Call Control and Webhook Subscriptions register.

I see that the Graduations analytics updated at 2022-03-16, 16:16:25 UTC. This means that we should be able to see it as all passing at +_ 2022-03-16, 20:15:00 UTC.

Would you please check again at that time to see that all passes and then graduate our app by bypassing the Call Control and Webhook Subscriptions?

Thank you SO SO much for helping on this!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Zachary Spath avatar image Zachary Spath commented ·

I have exercised the webhooks get post and delete at least 30 times. My graduation process is scripted so I execute all my endpoints dozens of times.... I'm logging all my api error codes and I'm sure that none of them have resulted in an error. I can confirm that I'm getting events over the webhooks. yet the graduation process indicates no webhooks have been executed and it's been about 24 hours.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Zachary Spath commented ·

What is your app client id?

0 Likes 0 ·
Zachary Spath avatar image Zachary Spath Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I escalated the issue with management and my app has been graduated. Thank you Phong Vu, I always appreciate your prompt replies on this message board.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys