Solved

How many people can I have on a conference call?

• 27 March 2022
  • 3 replies

How many people can I have on a conference call? Is there a maximum?

icon

Best answer by Amber_H 28 March 2022, 18:07

View original

3 replies

For a RingCentral audio only conference bridge, you can have 1,000 total attendees. (Conference credentials are located in service.ringcentral.com > My Extension > Phones and Numbers > Conference.)

For a phone call that has others conferenced in on the RingCentral app, you can have 10 total attendees. (The + Add feature on an active call.)

Amber- Thank you! Since I hadn't heard from anyone at Ring Central I just Googled the question, and made sure to include Ring Central in the query. That provided the answer. Thank goodness for Google. We've already had that conference call with slightly less than 1,000 . . . more like about 20 or 25 people. And it worked out very well. Thanks again. -Jeff

Hello,

I do not find the Conference option in My Extension/Phone numbers section. Is this option included in the MVP licences or we need to purchase the Conference feature apart?

For now, I can see the Start a conference option in the New action + button on the Client app - This only allows to start the conference right away, and with only 9 additional users I believe, right?

I wish to know how I can plan a audio conference ahead of time, with a possibliti of 20-30 users. In our setup, we do not use Meetings, Messaging nor Video, we use only the Phone portion of our MVP licences.