Solved

RingCentral App Call Park Notification

• 28 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Every time a call gets parked via a desk phone, it causes a notification alert (sound) in the RingCentral PC app to go off. It appears to be tied to the "Direct messages" notification sound. When I change the direct messages notification sound, it also changes the parked call notification to match that sound, which is really annoying as I think I'm receiving a direct message every time someone parks a call. I would like to be able to adjust the Call Park notification sound via its own setting without effecting the Direct messages sound. Ideally, I would like to be able to turn the park notification off all together, but keep the direct message notifications on.

icon

Best answer by kyle-1 31 March 2022, 18:35

View original

5 replies

Hi @Kyle Burgess
This seems like a question more relevant to the customer community and less to the developer community.
I am thus moving it to the correct space for better reach and hopefully, someone will be able to guide you in the right direction there

If you figure this out, please share! It is annoying that every time a call is parked, we get a notification.

Userlevel 2

We'll forward this to the Product Team. In the meantime, can one of you submit a Feature Request in the Ideas Portal and post the link here so all of you can vote?

Here is the link to vote on this as a feature request: https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/CUSTCOM-I-5254

Userlevel 2

Thank you, @Kyle Burgess!