Solved

Sandbox API - service temporarily not available

• 22 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi Gentlemen,

This URI of Sandbox env not working, anyone knows if it's down or how we should report this issue?

https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension-bulk-update

+ ... terequest = Invoke-RestMethod -Method POST -Uri $uri -body $RC_body2 ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:HttpWebRequest) [Invoke-RestMethod], WebException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebCmdletWebResponseException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeRestMethodCommand

Invoke-RestMethod : {

"errorCode" : "CMN-201",

"message" : "Service Temporary Unavailable",

"errors" : [ {

"message" : "Service Temporary Unavailable"

icon

Best answer by Phong1426275020 26 April 2022, 17:47

View original

5 replies

Hey @John Lee,

I tried to reproduce the issue and I couldn't, Sometimes the issues in the Sandbox could be intermittent, could you please check if the issue still persists?

This script worked numerous time, other than the error message saying the service not available.

I can't do much about it.. where could I report this?

+ ... terequest = Invoke-RestMethod -Method POST -Uri $uri -body $RC_body2 ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:HttpWebRequest) [Invoke-RestMethod], WebException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebCmdletWebResponseException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeRestMethodCommand

Invoke-RestMethod : {

"message" : "Service Temporary Unavailable",

"errors" : [ {

"message" : "Service Temporary Unavailable"

Userlevel 1

We need to know the payload you specified in your API call as well as your sandbox account id.

Userlevel 1

I could reproduce this and this is to confirmed that it is a current issue in the sandbox environment. I will check with the engineering team to see how soon they can fix this.

Meanwhile, if this issue prevents you from graduating your app to the production, test your app to meet all other graduation requirements, then let me know the app client Id. I will waive this API call requirement and manually move your app to the production.

This is only record in past 30 days I could find that it worked at one point before service became not available.

At this point, the API script was on hold for review internally in my organization.

Client ID: ZN6iThZnTp2ZyMWbXeb3OA

1650990411504.png