News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Message Only Extension Report
Tags: call logs
Apr 27, 2022 at 7:42am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Susan Pieroni
We have 15 message only extensions setup as efaxes and am trying to generate a report that lists each one of the efax extensions and gives a total for each for a specified date range. I've tried utilizing the call log but it only allows me to select one extension at a time which is quite time consuming since this will be run on a weekly basis. I've also looked under the analytics reports but am not seeing any criteria for message only extensions. Am I missing something? Is there a better way of doing this?
1 Answer
answered on Apr 27, 2022 at 11:54am  

Hi Susan, have you tried building the report in the new LOB Analytics report builder (open beta) located in your Analytics Portal? There you can build a table view of many metrics and filter/group by different dimensions. It may have the flexibility you're looking for.

on Apr 27, 2022 at 1:19pm   •  0 likes

Hi Keith, I did poke around a little bit in there but wasn't able to find anything referring to message-only extensions. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us