question

Kessiler Rodrigues avatar image
Kessiler Rodrigues asked Suyash Joshi answered

Getting token revoked error while using restapi/oauth/token with refresh token flow

while using restapi/oauth/token api with refresh token flow, we aRe getting token revoked error.

The problem I have faced is few of the api calls are errored {'error': 'invalid_grant', 'errors': [{'errorCode': 'OAU-211', 'message': 'Token revoked'}], 'error_description': 'Token revoked'} error.

There is no description about this error and I couldn't find any solution from the dev forum. We are not using any revoke api's, I was trying to figure out why token is getting revoked when I use ouath token api.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Suyash Joshi avatar image
Suyash Joshi answered

How many active tokens do you have for the user for that app? If it exceeds 5, tokens might be revoked.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys