question

Software Development avatar image
Software Development asked Phong Vu answered

Cannot fulfill Webhook Subscriptions permissions exercise requirement

I have been trying to graduate the Webhook Subscriptions requirement for requested permissions.

I have created, gotten, renewed, and deleted webhooks multiple times but this will not change. Furthermore, when I make these requests, even after 5 minutes have passed for the requirements to update, my list of endpoints hit do not change. For example, I have created and deleted a webhook subscription successfully > 30 times yet the `n11s/subscription DELETE` endpoint only shows 2 `204s` and 1 `404`. I have been using the webhook callback successfully all day with the event filter `/restapi/v1.0/account/316936004/telephony/sessions?direction=Inbound`. I have made > 30 test calls with this and successfully received the data, however, Call Control has not met the requirement either.

I also do not understand what the `n11s` is on the subscriptions path. I also cannot find any endpoints that end with `subscriptions`, only `subscription`. Can someone lead me in the right direction? I am using the PHP SDK and want to use the API to determine when someone picks up and hangs up a call. I have requested permissions for Call Control for the sessions event filter, Webhook Subscriptions for the callback, and Read Accounts.

As I write this, the number of subscription endpoints hit has increased a lot, so I assume the update of 5 minutes must have been extremely slow. However, I am still missing that requirement in the Status & Review page. I'm not sure how to proceed.

webhooksgraduationrequirements
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Yatin Gera avatar image Yatin Gera ♦♦ commented ·

@Software Development Could you please share the app id of your application. I will have a look at it

0 Likes 0 ·
Software Development avatar image Software Development Yatin Gera ♦♦ commented ·
This is my Client ID:
0X9djWw0TNSbRSjtpOXLoA
0 Likes 0 ·
Suyash Joshi avatar image Suyash Joshi ♦ Software Development commented ·

Thanks, I believe @Yatin Gera will get back to you once he gets a chance.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Unfortunately, I can't see anymore your app's API call stats for the last 7 days.

1. Can you run your app again a few times to generate enough API call data

2. Can you please rename you app and provide better description to make them more meaningful. In fact, I could give priority and manually graduate your app instantly if your app name and description are well described.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys