question

Mary Labradores avatar image
Mary Labradores asked mary-community-moderator commented

Incoming calls instantly goes to missed calls that didn't even reached me, there was no ring or notification at all

Hi guys, i need your help. I work as a receptionist and i have a problem with my rc app on my windows desktop. i kept on having missed calls that didn't even rang on my side. there was also no notification of a missed call. The only way that i knew that someone had tried to call me was when i click the call log and thats when i'll find out that i had missed calls. but i was online at that time. and these problem affects my evaluation at work. pls help thank you.

call handlingcall logscall monitoring
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hello @Mary Labradores, are these missed calls came from direct dial to your extension or from a call queue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dominic Macioce avatar image Dominic Macioce commented ·

Hi Mary. We have been having this same issue. Generally its when we have more than 1 user signed in at a time. We have been told this is a known issue but there is no fix and no eta of if one will be done.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Dominic Macioce commented ·

Hello Dominic, the ticket for the known issue is still in progress. I also followed up to ensure they were working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app