question

Nikolai Chashchin avatar image
Nikolai Chashchin asked Nikolai Chashchin answered

Error 503 Service Unavailable when trying to subscribe to Webhook

Hi Community,

I've been getting 503 Service Unavailable since since some time already when working with Sandbox account (Issuing Webhook subscription request). Yesterday I couldn't even change setting in my account:

1662107038507.png

What could be the reason for this?

Best,

Nikolai Chashchin

developer sandboxwebhooksservice interruption
1662107038507.png (25.5 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

The sandbox server has been down since yesterday. The team is working on it. Please stay tuned.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I just run some test. It seems the issue is fixed and the sandbox server is back to normal.

1 |3000

Nikolai Chashchin answered Phong Vu commented

Hi Phong,

I keep getting the error. Can you please check webhook unsubscribe/subscription request. These are the ones that doesn't work.

Best,

Nikolai Chashchin

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Confirmed! Notification still does not work. I heard from the team that the sandbox restoration process has not been completed yet. So pls stay tunes.

1 Like 1 ·
Nikolai Chashchin answered

Thanks Phong!

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys