question

Nikolai Chashchin avatar image
Nikolai Chashchin asked Phong Vu commented

My Sandbox account login credentials have been wiped out as well as JWT credential

Hi RingCentral,

I have just found out that I don't have my Sandbox account login and JWT credentials anymore:

1663086329693.png

1663086374412.png

Can somebody comment on this please.

Best,

Nikolai Chashchin

credentials
1663086329693.png (40.7 KiB)
1663086374412.png (16.8 KiB)
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ryan Thatcher avatar image Ryan Thatcher commented ·

I am also experiencing this issue. because of this I cannot access my sandbox account.

0 Likes 0 ·
Karthik Sampangi avatar image Karthik Sampangi commented ·

I am having the same problem. Looks like RingCentral's Sandbox environment is down. Has any one seen this kind of issue before and how long does Ringcentral take to resolve such issues? @ringcentral-admin @ringcentral @Becky-Community_Manager

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Karthik Sampangi commented ·

I've moved this to the Developer space and will tag @Phong Vu so this can get a bit more visibility.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

There is an outage in the sandbox environment again. The team is alerted and they are working on restoring it.

Please stay tuned.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Nikolai Chashchin avatar image
Nikolai Chashchin answered Phong Vu commented

Thanks, Phong

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Sandbox service is back to normal now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys