question

Katie Ng-Mak avatar image
Katie Ng-Mak asked Kelly Manchester commented

504 Gateway Time-out Error when logging into RingCentral App

When I try to log into my RingCentral App, I get a "504 Gateway Time Out" error. Is the RingCentral App down? I tried clearing my cookies and cache, but it doesn't help. Please advise.

I also want to mention that I log into the RingCentral App everyday and have never had issues and this is happening for the first time when logging in on my laptop and on my Android phone.

6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jason Livingston avatar image Jason Livingston commented ·

I am having the same issue.

1 Like 1 ·
Katie Ng-Mak avatar image Katie Ng-Mak Jason Livingston commented ·

Thank you for responding Jason. Have you heard of this being a system-wide isssue? Can someone from RingCentral Support provide feedback? I tried calling in to speak to a live agent but couldn't get through after waiting over 20 minutes

0 Likes 0 ·
Nate Koski avatar image Nate Koski commented ·

Same for me, I have RC app on desktop, phone, and iPad. All of which I cannot log into at the moment, about an hour now. Redownload, restart, etc nothing working at the moment

1 Like 1 ·
Susan Pieroni avatar image Susan Pieroni Nate Koski commented ·

We are running to the same issue. Several of our call center staff members cannot log in.

1 Like 1 ·
Susan Pieroni avatar image Susan Pieroni commented ·

Saw this on the status.ringcentral.com page:

A portion of customers may be experiencing login issues and inability to send and receive messages for their desktop and mobile applications. RingCentral Operations teams are investigating the issue and will provide updates as they become available. Customers who were logged in prior to the issue may not be affected. If you are experiencing this issue, please reach out to customer care.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kelly Manchester avatar image Kelly Manchester Susan Pieroni commented ·

I was on hold for over 30 minutes trying to get through to Customer Care and hung up and found this post

1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

Kelly Manchester avatar image
Kelly Manchester answered

My staff cannot log in either - in Delaware

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app