Question

cannot authenticate with sandbox because 911 address not set, but also cannot set the address

• 8 January 2023
  • 3 replies

When I attempt to authenticate with my sandbox credentials I am prompted to set my address however I always get this error.

"Invalid address. Please enter a valid address or contact our support for advanced help."

I'm using the same address that I've used for 3 years and I've tried about 5 other valid addresses as well. None of them are accepted.

I contacted RingCentral Partner Support and opened a ticket on the web portal, escalated that ticket. I'm getting no where with support channels.

Has this address problem happened to anyone else? I've been stuck here for a couple of weeks and it's costing me significant development delay at this point.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

What is the support ticket number?

(424) 261-7823 is the main number on the sandbox.

The sandbox is associated with our office production phone system.

Our application EcoLink has been in production and in the RingCentral app store for about 3 years now. We use the sand box for developing features such as Oauth2 authentication, call routing, call recording, texting

We are using a 3 stage authentication and 2 weeks ago the authentication started insisting that we use an e911 address but each address we enter has some kind of validation error.

I cannot set the address upon authentication and I can't set the address from within the service portal.

Userlevel 1

Is that the 101 extension you want to set? I see that the 101 user has selected an "Existing Phone" which is not provisioned and it shows the status "Offline".