Question

Need Development Support

• 17 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi Team I have Integrated Ring Central App with my Salesforce Org to make calls to contact to schedule meetings, events, send them reminders etc. But I want to restrict user so that they can't call Contacts unlimited time. Ex- Contact 1, Contact 2 So I want to track no. of counts somebody calls Contact 1 or 2 Suppose user 1 call to Contact 1 1st time and User 2 or User 1 call to Contact 1 2nd time so total count is 2 when somebody try to call 3rd time in a week to Contact 1 then Ring Central App would pop up an error that "you can call to Contact 1 only 2 times a week or 2 times a month" according to scenario. Please help me to implement this Feature as soon as possible

1 reply

Userlevel 1

I would say that this is a very odd use case and none of the apps support such a feature.

You can try to implement your own logic to prevent calls based on your own conditions. But it would be complicated and don't expect such a feature that "pop up an error" from a RingCentral app (because it is not an error in in that case).