question

Renato avatar image
Renato asked mary-community-moderator commented

SMS Not Working

I signed up for the TCP but I cannot wait 10 more days until my text messages work again... any way I can get it done sooner?

sms and text messaging
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Hey @Renato, I checked into your account and I'm not seeing a TCR form submitted. You can submit your form via this link:
https://www.ringcentral.com/tcr
If you have further questions or if we can help, please reach out at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·
Jack Hainline avatar image Jack Hainline Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

hey renato,

feat not. i have been waiting 2 months for Ring Central to enable my text messaging. been paying for service since December and still nothing. submitted my TCR form on January 9th. 21 business days later and still no SMS. nobody at Ring Central cares or is reaching out to me to expedite the process. it seems to me they spend all the time posting on the community page instead of actually processing my form. meanwhile my customers have been asking for over a month why I can't text them

2 Likes 2 ·
Jill Dunkel avatar image Jill Dunkel Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

I am OVER this process. I submitted my TCR form on January 5. SMS is critical to my association business and I keep getting the runaround from Ring Central.

1 Like 1 ·
Marcus Spuzder avatar image Marcus Spuzder commented ·

We just moved all the telephony to Ring Central and from 5 users only 1 can send and receive messages ... I guess I will have to find another way to use sms...

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Marcus Spuzder commented ·

Hi @Marcus Spuzder, I noticed that there's an open ticket in your account but you are not the point of contact. Just want to make sure if you are aware with it.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app