Solved

Hello, after I pay for my TCR SMS campaign registration, I get the error "External tcr api failures". Please advise. Thank you.

• 6 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello, after I pay for my TCR SMS campaign registration, I get the error "External tcr api failures". Please advise. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by BeckyH 6 March 2023, 23:24

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2

Looking into this concern - hang tough while I connect with the appropriate teams.
@Compassionate Heart Can you tell me if this is the first time campaign creation/submission or and update/resubmission?

Userlevel 2

We have identified an issue with the API and are working to correct it. Please do not submit. I'll share an update when the problem has been resolved.

I just received the same on my first submission attempt. I'll wait for your word before I try again.

Userlevel 2

Hey, all! This issue should be resolved now.
However, if you submitted and found that your submissions created multiple fee charges, please reach out to my team directly so we can make sure to refund those charges.
Community.Support@RingCentral.com

I am experiencing this same issue and have been waiting a week for resolution.  I have verified that the EIN and name match, updated the business address to match what is on the SS-4, click Finish and then get the External tcr api failures.  We also did not receive adequate warning that we needed to go through the TCR registration when we first started.  Very disappointed in RingCentral.