News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Have EIN but using dba for website and RingCentral. How can I register for TCA under dba?
Tags: community announcements
Mar 12, 2023 at 7:26am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Michael Chapman

I have an EIN but use a dba for my business website. How can I register for TCR under my dba?

1 Answer
answered on Mar 12, 2023 at 9:48am  

As part of the registration process you will be prompted for the legal name of business as filed with the IRS (or federal tax agency if outside of the US), the EIN of the business, and the DBA or name of the brand. This will allow you to utilize your official EIN, while also helping carriers understand that you do operate with a DBA, and that your messages will be using a business name different from the name of your legal entity.


Additional details on how to register can be found in this instructional video or on our support site's step by step instructions.


A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

Developer Platform
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

Resource center
Product Releases
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us