Question

PDF TCR Registration Ignored, Having to Wait An Additional 30 days

• 15 March 2023
  • 3 replies

I originally submitted the PDF version of the TCR Registration form on 1/26, and the form has been stuck in pre-approval since. I re-sumbitted through the admin portal on 3/05, and my Brand was approved, but now my Campaign is stuck in Pending. RingCentral support says I need to wait and additional 20-30 business days again? Completely over the edge frustrated that the only answer that is available is waiting. Is there anyone who is in a similar situation? I will be waiting for FOUR months to get texting set up, which was not advertised when I signed up for the service back in January.

3 replies

Userlevel 2

@Susan Busch Let me do some work on my end to help escalate.

Same situation. I walked through the registration step by step with an agent. Submitted the PDF. Was still rejected and now need to go through this all over again. I feel for all these VOIP companies. It seems that now they are not a good solution for those who use conversational texts primarily. Which honestly is something more and more customers are utilizing.

In the same scenario. Still waiting on Campaign approval. I assume it was the same for the pdf version. The online approval is just a joke. The approval of the branding does absolutely nothing. We are beyond unsatisfied with RingCentral & TCR. Our new employees can't text and haven't been unable for over a month.