question

Susan Busch avatar image
Susan Busch asked Fremont Ng commented

PDF TCR Registration Ignored, Having to Wait An Additional 30 days

I originally submitted the PDF version of the TCR Registration form on 1/26, and the form has been stuck in pre-approval since. I re-sumbitted through the admin portal on 3/05, and my Brand was approved, but now my Campaign is stuck in Pending. RingCentral support says I need to wait and additional 20-30 business days again? Completely over the edge frustrated that the only answer that is available is waiting. Is there anyone who is in a similar situation? I will be waiting for FOUR months to get texting set up, which was not advertised when I signed up for the service back in January.

sms and text messaging
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Susan Busch Let me do some work on my end to help escalate.

0 Likes 0 ·
Susan Busch avatar image Susan Busch Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Becky, any update? I understand that this is not directly your fault, but our business is hurting with this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Susan Busch commented ·

@Susan Busch Apologies for the delay - I did a double check into the status and indeed it is still pending with The Campaign Registry.
Unfortunately, it is the case that the waiting period is difficult to escalate.
I'm happy to keep checking and will be supportive to any additional questions you have.

0 Likes 0 ·
J M avatar image J M commented ·

Same situation. I walked through the registration step by step with an agent. Submitted the PDF. Was still rejected and now need to go through this all over again. I feel for all these VOIP companies. It seems that now they are not a good solution for those who use conversational texts primarily. Which honestly is something more and more customers are utilizing.

0 Likes 0 ·
Fremont Ng avatar image Fremont Ng commented ·

In the same scenario. Still waiting on Campaign approval. I assume it was the same for the pdf version. The online approval is just a joke. The approval of the branding does absolutely nothing. We are beyond unsatisfied with RingCentral & TCR. Our new employees can't text and haven't been unable for over a month.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app