question

Matthew Rafacz avatar image
Matthew Rafacz asked mary-community-moderator commented

Ring group shared voicemail

I've gone with a "ring group", but I lost the ability to have shared voicemails. I had shared voicemails with "call queues" (after a lot of work), but dropped the "call queue" because there's no call waiting with call queues (a 2.5 year old request is outstanding). I found a page describing how to have shared voicemails during closed hours or if you put the phone on forwarding, but there's not a way to have shared voicemails for missed calls during open hours.

voicemails
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Matthew, currently digging information regarding your concern. Please bear with me!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Matthew Rafacz avatar image
Matthew Rafacz answered mary-community-moderator commented

I can't find the page that was describing how to setup shared voicemails (I thought it was updated less than a week ago). But I found this request/post about CC'ing an email for voicemails. That would be sufficient for what I'm looking to do. It says it can be done on request, right?

https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/114295/add-ccs-to-a-voicemail.html

Thanks for the help answering questions on this forum. This forum and you have been a great help.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Matthew, I was just about to let you know about this. I thought it was already enabled on your account and just lost access again. Yes, please get in touch with Tech Support to enable this feature.

https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app