question

Brent Harkey avatar image
Brent Harkey asked Brent Harkey commented

Group Messaging acting up for anyone else?

Having multiple Users reporting that group messages from their personal RC (non HV) accounts are acting up when the external part messages back. They are coming in as a separate text instead of on the group thread. It was last working 3/13 I'm told. TCR Reg is complete.

sms and text messaging
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Gaven Temples avatar image Gaven Temples commented ·

Hey Brent, I've also had this issue since mid-Feb. So far, I've noticed that it only occurs when using RC and T-Mobile numbers. I originally opened a case with RingCentral about it, then T-Mobile after being advised to by the RC techs, and neither party seems to know what's going on. I'm reopening my RC case so hopefully this can be looked at in more detail. Is this also only occurring with T-Mobile numbers for you as well? We also sometimes don't have messages come in whatsoever, or they come in twice in some cases. Super weird stuff

0 Likes 0 ·
Brent Harkey avatar image Brent Harkey Gaven Temples commented ·

Yes, T-Mobile. And my user is also reporting double message. We have a case open with RC support as well. 17921754

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app