News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Can my VA in the Phillipines have a user license for my calls in Canada?
Tags: phone
Mar 29, 2023 at 8:46pm   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Cameron Burns

I have a VA working in the Phillipines, I was just about to buy another user License for her to answer our phone lines and realized that the Phillipines is not listed as an "Agent Supported Country". Does this mean that if i purchase another user license she will not be able to operate it from the phillipines to answer my calls in canada(my home country)?

1 Answer
answered on Mar 30, 2023 at 10:37am  

Yes, you can get a user license regardless of where your VA is located since the number you will purchase is also a Canada number. As long as the VA has the app and WiFi connection, they can make and receive calls.


A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

Developer Platform
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

Resource center
Product Releases
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us