question

Anthony Rogers avatar image
Anthony Rogers asked Erica Plumb commented

TCR Provisioning stuck

My TCR campaign has been approved, when I added two numbers, they have now been in provisioning for four days. The instructions say 10-15 minutes. I can not delete them or change them in any way. I have called SMS support and they have had a work order since yesterday morning with no follow-up. This process is pathetic and for new customers signing on, they need to be made aware their texting capabilities can be compromised for a month. Given that information before signing on, I doubt I would have chosen Office At Hand.

sms and text messagingproblem
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Anthony Rogers If you are currently an Office at Hand customer, I would encourage you to work with their team directly.
They will better be able to support you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anthony Rogers avatar image Anthony Rogers Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

I have been for three months. If they had helped me, I wouldn't be commenting here. Thanks for the concern but it is still provisioning even though yesterday's help assured me it would be working within 24 hours.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Anthony Rogers commented ·

I'm sorry - if you are not an RC direct customer, we cannot assist.

0 Likes 0 ·
Erica Plumb avatar image Erica Plumb commented ·

Any update? I'm having the same issue! It's been about 2 months!

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app