question

Mousa Khalil avatar image
Mousa Khalil asked Mousa Khalil edited

Can't make calls, edit account, access account details "It says require approval"

Hi, so I'm integrating ringCentral API in our webapp, but we can't make calls, edit account, create call queues. my sandbox account is +14242269011.

call queuesnew account
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Mousa Khalil edited

What and how did you try to edit your sandbox account and create a call queue?

I check your sandbox account and you have only 1 main super admin extension 101 (which is you). You can login the sandbox account admin portal with the super admin 101 to add more users (up to 4 in total), add direct number to the users. Then you can create a call queue and select members. Here is the screenshot when I tested to add (not actually submit the creation) a call queue to your sandbox account, there is only 1 user so it does not make sense to test a call queue with 1 member.

screen-shot-2023-04-20-at-73643-am.png

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mousa Khalil avatar image Mousa Khalil commented ·

Hello Phong Vu, thank you for your response. I see, thanks, moreover, how about making calls, edit account, access account details, and automatic recording?

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys