question

Bradford Datanagan avatar image
Bradford Datanagan asked Katherine Kivela commented

Cannot make outgoing calls on LAN and WAN but can call using data

the dial button is gray and the error is- Sorry, something is wrong on our end, so calling is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. been using wifi and lan connection but can't make outgoing calls. I can make calls using data connection on my mac and windows and can also make calls on mobile ios app using wifi. please help. Thanks!

errors
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Christel Trulson avatar image Christel Trulson commented ·

I have an agent with the same problem. She was fine on an old laptop but they gave her a new laptop and it does not work. I deauthorized that old laptop but even when she signs in , still comes up with that error message. The IT in her building say that nothing is blocking the app.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Christel Trulson commented ·

Hi @Christel Trulson is this still an ongoing issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Katherine Kivela avatar image Katherine Kivela commented ·

Same issue - works outside of our network. In network, getting this error on RC app. Sorry something is wrong on our end, So calling is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app