question

Susan Pieroni avatar image
Susan Pieroni asked Phong Vu answered

Add Topics to Ask Question Form

Is there a way that Topics can be added to the "Topics" section of this form. More times than not I am unable to find the topic that I am looking for and am unable to add my own.

For example this question that I am asking doesn't apply to any topic and there isn't a General Question topic. I also just asked a question regarding a ring group and there was no ring group topic listed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Can you simply ask your technical question? I am not sure if your question is about app development or about user issue. This post is in the Developer community and I see your question is about ring group, you can just write Ring group to the topic and it will be added.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys